Friday, March 25, 2005

Looking for a new friend?

This guy seems pretty friendly. I had a few of my friends translate some of his stuff for me.

Auch die Gartenarbeit muß gemacht werden und bei einem großen Rasen ist ein Rasentraktor sehr praktisch!

Garden work must be done, too, and when you have a big lawn, a lawn tractor is very handy!

Bei der schweren Arbeit wird es so heiß das ich mich einfach ausziehen muß!!!

It gets so hot doing all that hard work that I simply HAVE to undress!
The original string tangas


Here, he says this:

If you think I'm sexy, and you want my body . . .

Ich heiße Emil und komme vom schönen Bodensee!
My name is Emil and I come from the beautiful Bodensee! (a very nice lake in west Germany)


Jetzt fragt ihr euch sicher wie man überhaupt auf die Idee kommt so etwas zu machen. Mein Motto anderst sein als andere! Ich bin von Haus aus exhibitionistisch veranlagt und ich finde es einfach geil, sexy Unterwäsche zu tragen und mich dabei fotografieren zu lassen oder in der Öffentlichkeit nackt zu sein. Außerdem macht es mich total scharf, Männer und Frauen mit meinen heißen Outfits geil zu machen. Die meisten Männer regen sich auf wenn ihre Frauen begeistert sind so ist unsere Gesellschaft eben!!

Now I'm sure you are asking how anyone gets the idea to do such a thing. My Motto is to be differnt than others! I have by nature exibitionist tendencies and find it absolutely (now here, my translator friend says, "Geil can mean horny or cool - it is an everyday word nowadays here - I think in this case - it means BOTH!"), to wear sexy underwear and be photographed - or to be naked in public. In addition, it makes me totally hot to make men and women horny wearing my hot outfits. Most men get excited when their women are excited - so it is something for the community!


Die letzte Zeit bekomme ich sehr viele Angebote von Männern nun muß ich alle endtäuschen ich bin nicht Schwul und stehe nur auf Frauen Sorry schauen dürft Ihr gerne aber mehr nicht!!!

Lately I've gotten a lot of offers from men - now I must disappoint you all - I'm not gay and am only interested in women - Sorry - look all you want but you won't get anything more!

Now the toughest part -- Bikerfox or Emil? Bikerfox, or Emil...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, how and where on earth did you find "your new friend". That's pretty weird. And the German text is sooooo corny! Yuk!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

Oh, come on, you know you want him!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home