Sunday, March 20, 2005

I mean, really...

... who in their right mind would ask somebody who has never used electric clippers to give them a haircut on a Sunday night? Sunday night. The next day is not only a workday, but Monday is the day all the good barbers are closed to recover from being on their feet Tuesday through Saturday.

So don't ask ME why my husband looks like he joined the military. He TOLD me "I want it just like The Goob's." The Goob is our son. He just got his first crew cut. He, of course, at the wise old age of five, had the good sense to visit an actual professional who is trained to do such things. And he got a lollipop.

My husband got no lollipop. But, as a junior high teacher, I'm sure he'll be treated to all kinds of sweetness for the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home