Monday, February 07, 2005

Tip o' the day...

Never do laundry without checking all your husband's pockets.

Unless you LIKE having chocolate dryer-baked into all your good clothes. One would think I would have learned this lesson by now, what with all the gum, Chapstick, and miscellaneous weirdness I've encountered in the dryer in the last 17 years. But, alas, silly me. I hang onto the dim hope that he will actually start listening to my pleas to empty pockets prior to putting clothes in the laundry, saving me the tantalizing experience of reaching into the pockets of moist skate shorts that have been worn until they reach a certain level of offensiveness, then tossed in a sweaty ball among the stinky socks in the laundry pile.

So, umm, if my pants are stained, please know that it's chocolate, not the grossness it resembles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home