Saturday, December 11, 2004

How did I fall for this?

...I was in the house all comfy in my robe. Hubby comes in from cleaning up the back yard and says, "Hey, I think I have something for you to take a picture of out here." He makes me put on my rubber boots (with my pink robe) and follow him. As we approach the back of the lot, he says, "I mean, it's not Jesus or the Virgin Mary or anything, but look!" and proceeds to show me...
this.
In his excited words, "It's a piece of dog poop that's shaped like a weenie viewed from underneath!"

Welcome to my life.

P.S. I used to have the photo here, but I couldn't cope with looking at it anymore. So you can click if you're brave.

1 Comments:

Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

Sorry.
I'm still grossing out, too. How nice of me to share.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home