Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Look out world!

I can't wait. I'm going around the world with my son. Of course, I'll have to wait, because we're not going until he graduates from high school, and he has yet to complete Kindergarten. But we decided last night that we're gonna do it. We have 13 years to plan and save money. He's concerned that his Crayon bank won't hold enough money, so we're going to open a savings account. He wanted to start in Antarctica. I reminded him that I'll be old by then, and requested something a bit friendlier to the old bones. He agreed. Phew. We're going to start in Asia, after a brief stopover in Hawaii for swimming, pineapple and mangos.

Not sure if my husband will join us. He's never been too interested in traveling the world. But he has a few years to decide.

2 Comments:

Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

Well, I'm game. And I can't imagine that my 18 year old son would object to traveling with a hot 15 year old chick on each arm!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm fermented mare's milk. I'll start packing.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home