Monday, November 15, 2004

don't tell my mom...

I went to a sex party. No, they weren't selling sex, they were selling sex toys, lotions, potions, lingerie, basically anything you'd need to have sex. Oh, wait! I already HAVE everything I need to have sex! It was included in the package at birth. Sure, it was many years before I opened the package, but I was relieved to eventually discover it was all there.

Imagine my surprise to learn from my friend, the Romance Consultant, that I've been doing it wrong. It seems to have worked so far, but apparently my hubby and I are missing out on thrills that could be ours for a mere couple of hundred bucks. Sigh.

I've pondered this. Ya know, I didn't use the disposable diapers that felt "most like cloth." I used cloth diapers. I don't buy the foods that are advertised as tasting "most like homemade." I just make the food at home. So I guess I just don't see the need for something "made with exquisite Virtual Touch CyberSkin!" when, well, the real thing's already reclined on the sofa with no batteries needed, no additional shipping fees, and no delay if UPS goes on strike again.

My one request for those of you buying these things... please remember your mother. Mother Earth, of course. Use rechargeable batteries and be sure to recycle the plastic packaging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Dammit, mine is plastic *and* I don't use rechargeable batteries. ~sigh~ I suck. Heh Heh... she said suck...

5:54 PM  
Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

I wonder if the whole thing's recyclable. Keep that in mind if it dies. How'd you like to be the one on the sorting line at THAT recycling center?
heh-heh.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home