Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Love Birds

Yesterday we went to see The Wild Parrots Of Telegraph Hill. It's a beautiful documentary about a rather bohemian guy who befriends and tends to a flock of wild parrots in San Francisco. Oh, what a story! Our son enjoyed every minute of it, as did we. We had to pause in the lobby of the theater when it was over for a family hug. Our little man was crying because he was so touched by the film. What a sweet and precious moment to share with him. I will never forget it.

I e-mailed the man in the film to tell him how much we enjoyed it and he e-mailed me right back. He had good news, but I won't share it because doing so would reveal part of the movie.

(Ah, crud, on re-reading, I realized I used the phrase "precious moment." Eek. I didn't mean to pay homage to those freaky little kids from the figurines and cards and old lady sweatshirts and crap.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home