Sunday, May 07, 2006

Even if nobody uses it...

... at least they get it!
I just found out that End of Suburbia, (the website for the award winning film about oil depletion) deemed the Neighborhood Produce Exchange their link of the week. It also got a mention in the Path To Freedom Journal.

It's had a slow start, but I'm blaming it on the local weather. I don't have much to harvest at home, and I'm assuming others are in the same situation and that's why it's seeing so little action.

When I first thought about doing it, I mentioned the idea to people, and they were enthusiastic and supportive. Not just the calm, polite, "Oh, that's nice" kind of support, but the "That is so totally cool! I can't believe nobody has done this yet" kind of support. So I think it will happen.

Fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy's Space said...

If you build it they would come.

I had the same enthusiasm for my blog site http://edwhof.blogspot.com/ but very little response.

I am sure though, as summer progresses your project will bloom!

Good Luck.

6:32 AM  
Blogger paulmerrill said...

Good luck with Neighborhood Produce Exchange.

Produce here in Kenya is sometimes organic & sometimes pesticide-enhanced. No labeling, so it's hard to tell!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

Thanks for your support, you two!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home