Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Floating

Dear Rain,
Please stop. You're making me crazy. More accurately, you're making my family crazy. My husband can't skate and my son can't play outside. They are bouncing off the walls and the floors - the goob has been doing laps on his Hippity Hop to burn off energy.

Our backyard is underwater. The farmers are pissed that you've ruined their crops. I can't do laundry because the dogs have taken over the laundry room instead of laying around and frolicking in the backyard. I can't plant my spring garden. My toes are cold.

I hear you plan to stick around for the rest of the week. We love you, Rain, but you've outstayed your welcome. Skedaddle. Scoot. Be gone. Off with ye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me wishes for planting weather over yer way too <3

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy's Space said...

Aren't you suppose to say that little poem... Rain, rain go away come again some other day!... There perhaps that will work. S.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home