Monday, December 12, 2005

staring truth in the face... er, um, chest.

Okay, I may have to get one of these, as seen at OneHorseShy. I would hang it on the wall in my disastrously cluttered and oh-so-scary "office" (aka The Great Room of Crap). Oh, wait, they're twenty bucks and I haven't finished my Christmas shopping. And I kind of accidentally already somehow ended up with a new mp3 player and an armband for it and some speakers for it and a MC protector and UV filter for my camera. I won't be buying a twenty dollar t-shirt for my wall after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

Just a cheapie SanDisk so I can listen to audiobooks and music while slaving away in the home and at the gym. But it still wasn't on the "Budget Approved Shopping List" what with the holidays and property taxes, auto insurance, etc getting paid a few days ago.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home