Thursday, November 24, 2005

He's thankful for math.

Last night during a commercial break from Mythbusters (one of the best shows ever), I turned to the goob and said, "Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. Should we start thinking about what we're thankful for?" And he said, "Yeah, and then tomorrow we can write it on a big piece of paper." I told him he should start. He immediately said, "Okay, I'm thankful for math! And school! Oh, and our family, and..." We came up with 13 things.

I am so thankful that he is loving every minute of school. Some of you may remember I was kind of freaking out before the year started. "Does he really need to be there six hours a day? That's like having a job! Does it really take six hours to learn what he's going to learn?" etc., etc. And now I am so happy for him. He cannot get enough of that school action. Loving teachers, good friends, fun challenging things to do. It is amazing. My son is amazing. Life, in general, is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home