Thursday, October 27, 2005

Naughty Words

As I was tucking him in last night, the goob was telling me that some kids in his class use bad words and he doesn't like it. He told me they use "the f word" and "the b word" and "the d word and the s word." So I was thinking he meant fuck, bitch, damn and shit.

I asked him what he thought "those words" meant. He explained that "the f word is the naughty word you can say instead of boop." So the f word they are using is FART.

The b word is the one they say when they should say bottom. BUTT.

The d word and the s word are the ones that mean not very smart. DUMB and STUPID.

He was so sweet and concerned about it. I explained that those aren't really cuss words, but they are impolite and not really the best words to choose. He was so surprised. He thought they were cuss words because we don't use them. He said he still wasn't going to say those words because they weren't nice.

I had to leave the room soon to bust up laughing. He was so freakin' cute. "The F word."

1 Comments:

Blogger ste-pha-nie said...

Goob has it figured out! I LOVE our kids' raw and unadulterated system of truth.

...I knew we should never have allowed our boys to watch Spongebob Squarepants! (That show uses the f- b- d- and s-words all the time...
That's it. I am cancelling cable TV.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home