Saturday, October 08, 2005

WTF?

I was one of the first people to call the cops to complain about the idiot parkers at the local soccer field. People were parking in fire lanes, in no parking zones, all over. I don't do that. It's dangerous and stupid. I want those stupid shits to get tickets because they are endangering people. If my kid gets his clock cleaned on the field, I want the ambulance to be able to reach him.

Today, my car was in a legal parking area, off the road, not encroaching the bike lane. There was no sign prohibiting parking. The curb was not red. And I came out to find a $35 ticket on my windshield. WTF? It said "prohibited parking." Parking was not prohibited there, it was legal. Luckily, my hubby had his Palm Pilot with a built-in camera, so we took some photos. But I'm so pissed that now I have to deal with fighting this totally stupid wrong ticket while other idiots were blocking the freaking fire lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home