Saturday, August 27, 2005

Woe is me.

I blew out my knee at the waterslides. Some kind of ligament thang caused by weird landing to avoid taking out a cute little girl who forgot to get out of the splashdown pool. There was a big POP. It hurts and is really gonna mess with my plans. I have a list of things to do when the goob gets back in school, and all of them require having a working body. As it is, I am to rest, ice, wrap and elevate for a few days and go back to the doc. Grrr. The waterslides were a blast up to that point, though. And at least it was my left knee, so I could still drive home. First time I've been glad to have an automatic transmission. Oh, and I also stepped on a bee right after hurting my knee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

My husband actually went grocery shopping!!

We now have two cartons of milk and a very large collection of chips. That oughtta get us through! (I'm assuming there were other things purchased, too. All I've seen is the chips and milk, though.)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home