Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

I have a bad cold and my house is a mess. But that's okay. There's still something promising about the new year. Maybe this is the year we'll finish the remodel. Maybe my knee will heal completely and I'll turn into some kind of athletic goddess. Maybe, well... anything!

Welcome, fresh new year. I plan to enjoy you to the fullest. And just when you think you can't take anymore, you can slip into retirement and let your replacement do the job.

Here's to all the good times and good friends from 2005, and the mysteries, laughter and adventures yet to unfurl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holding up my cuppa warm, brewed with organically grown coffee beans, and creamed with the best ever milk from happy cows chowing on pesticide free grass, latte to you with the most sincere "skål!" Hippy Nude Rear girlfriend. Hope for it to be well blessed :)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Somebody's Mom said...

Hippy Nude Rear to you, too!
Cheers!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home