Friday, August 05, 2005

Who can resist a free missile?



Who can resist a free missile?
My hubby was in the shower, when my son and I heard him yell, "Oh, the rocket! I forgot about the rocket!" We raced in to see what the heck he was talking about.

It turns out he had seen a 7 ft tall missile sitting on a street corner with a "free missile" sign on it while out rollerblading earlier and just remembered it while stepping into the shower. Don't we all do our best at remembering things in the shower?

So he turned off the water, pulled on his pants, loaded his family into the truck, and went to retrieve the free missile. He didn't even put on shoes.

It was quite fun driving the truck while my husband sat in back holding his missile.

In the hour we've had it, I've had a lot of fun. We needed help unloading it, so I went to get the neighbor. "My husband would like to show you his missile."

A little later, my best friend called and asked what I was doing. "Oh, just admiring my husband's seven-foot missile."

You get the idea. I mean, really, who would pass up a free missile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home